Welcome to 4th Grade! If Mr. DiPersio is your child’s math and science teacher, then Mrs. Smith will be their reading, writing, and social studies teacher. We look forward to a wonderful year together!! Please visit the tabs to the right for more detailed information about the upcoming year.
Mission: Lakewood inspires life-long excellence for all students in a safe and collaborative community.
Vision: We empower individuals to become problem seekers and innovative thinkers that value others.
Mantra: United in Excellence!
- We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
- We will not laugh at or make fun of a person’s mistakes nor use sarcasm or putdowns.
- We will use good manners, saying “please,” “thank you,” and “excuse me” and allow others to go first.
- We will cheer each other to success.
- We will help one another whenever possible.
- We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
- We will encourage each other to do our best.
- We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.
*** Homework is given Monday-Wednesday and due on Friday ***