Welcome to 4th Grade! If Mr. DiPersio is your child’s math and science teacher, then Mrs. Smith will be their reading, writing, and social studies teacher. We look forward to a wonderful year together!! Please visit the tabs to the right for more detailed information about the upcoming year.
- We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
- We will not laugh at or make fun of a person’s mistakes nor use sarcasm or putdowns.
- We will use good manners, saying “please,” “thank you,” and “excuse me” and allow others to go first.
- We will cheer each other to success.
- We will help one another whenever possible.
- We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
- We will encourage each other to do our best.
- We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.
2017 - 2018 4th Grade Creed
I am a Lakewood 4th Grader.
I will treat everyone with respect.
I will set the example and do what is best.
I will have a good attitude.
I believe that anything can be achieved
with great teamwork and perseverance.
I will take chances, make mistakes,
but keep going no matter what,
with determination to make this year
the best year ever!
*** Homework is given Monday-Wednesday and due on Friday ***