Welcome to 4th Grade!
If Mr. DiPersio is your child’s math and science teacher, then Mrs. Keck will be their reading, writing, and social studies teacher. We look forward to a wonderful year together!! Please visit the tabs to the right for more detailed information about the upcoming year.
- We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
- We will not laugh at or make fun of a person’s mistakes nor use sarcasm or putdowns.
- We will use good manners, saying “please,” “thank you,” and “excuse me” and allow others to go first.
- We will cheer each other to success.
- We will help one another whenever possible.
- We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
- We will encourage each other to do our best.
- We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.
- If you cause a problem, I will ask you to solve it.
- If you cannot solve the problem or choose not to, I will assist you.
- What I do will depend on the special person and the special situation.
- If you feel something is unfair, whisper to me, “I’m not sure that’s fair,” and we will talk.
- If you cause a severe disruption, you will be sent immediately to the principal.